Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil challenge - "K" is for.......

Hi there... I'm baaaack!
So, next up is the fabulous challenge over at Mo's Digital pencil, where the theme is "K is for..." ...
In my case, for my creation its..."Kids" ..



Awwww, poor little bean, she's sooo sad!! This is "Steffi sobbing" , I have coloured her up with my markers..
Skin: TN4,3,2,FS4,5,6,
Hair:GB1,2,8,10.Eb3,5
Top:PP6-1
Shorts:BT5-1
Background:IG1-3,blender, BGR1-3



I have used those lush  MME record It "Follow your heart " papers, I love these!!!I have added lace , and a button.
now there's lots of phenomenal inspiration to be had over on DP2... check it out!!! 
I just need to enter this in..
1.4 crafty girlz- Anything goes
2.Paper crafting journey - Anything goes
3.Sassy Studio- Pretty Pastels
4.Simon Says Stamp - Buttons
5.Stamapavie & more - Girly
6.Fan-tastic Tuesdays- Anything goes
Thanks for joining me this morning , its been a busy old day.... I am always grateful when you make the time to pop by...
Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. Adorable Lis! Beautiful coloring girl ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love that lace ribbon and the image that you colored beautifully! The button is cute and the perfect finishing touch! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning your colouring is amazing beautiful detail hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw so gorgeous lis.totally adorable image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card, I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week for "Pretty Pastels." Good Luck.
    Karal SSD DT
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Fab design, love the image, thank you for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love to see you back again next week for another fun challenge......Good Luck
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the image! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete