Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - All about the cake

Goood morning my lovelies, another post from me today.... 
This time is my turn over at My mum's Craft Shop blog, to share something from our free theme week...
here she is ...
This is Wendy from the CandiBean stamps range over at Little Darlings stamps . The stamp is "Wendy's Birthday Cakes"




She is coloured with my Spectrums..
Skin:TN4,3,2,FS4,5,6,
Hair:IG3,6,8,9,10, black
Dress:HB1-3PL4,IG4
Cake:EB3,2,TN3,BG4PP5,2,1LG4,3,2,1,PL3,4,CT1&2

I have teamed her up with some yummy Raspberry Road "Timeless Victorian" papers, and some lace ribbon, pearls & flowers from stash. The sentiment is TLC.
Check out the rest of the fabulous creations from my DT teamies....everyday... and get yourself to My Mum's Craft Shop for goodies you only dream of ... and fill ya boots!!
I'd like o enter this in the following...
1.Miss Muffett - doilies & lace
2.Crafty Ribbons - ribbons &bows
3.Gem of a challenge - mother's day/female birthday/special lady
4.Charisma Cardz- birthday girls
5.Fussy & fancy - birthdays
6.Card Mania - Something new (stamp)

Till next time 
Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. This is just darling! Love the girly flowers & lace. Your coloring is beautiful, really pops out at you.
    ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely pretty card
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so cute. I love your image and colors. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card. Thanks for playing witih us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and I love the adorable image and great colours and design.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning hon (cough cough).. covonia yet?

    Loving this gorgeous little Candibean... I've really got a soft spot for them lately! Your card is fabulous as always..

    Big hugs and get better soon
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card.I love the colours and the beautiful image. Thanks for playing at Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.adorable image and I love your pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lis super cute image, gorgeous take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, your colouring looks amazing! Thanks for joining my challenge at A Gem of Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete