Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Animals

Good morning my lovelies... so thrilled to see you this morning.... 
I have a new card to share for the new "Animal" theme this week at My Mum's Craft Shop ...
Once again, I scratched my head, and hoped for that Eureka moment, cos I couldn't think of a single animal stamp I possessed... of course I had them...I just couldn't think...haha!
so, here's what I came up with..... 



Now, I know its a shock... but I didn't make a 6x6 card!!!?
I cut one of my mahoosive stash of A5 cards in half... and using up scraps I made this!!! 
This is "I heart Chester" from Miss Muffet stamps..I coloured him up with my Spectrums 
Fur: GB1,2,8,10,EB2 &3
Shirt:EB3,5,TN1
Heart:DR7,6,4,



 I used a scrap mounted onto choclate CS , then I cut a scallop border from my Die-namics die, which I then put thro my woodgrain embossing folder. I used my Fishtail flags for the pennant, which was the reverse side pattern of the scrap... Then I cut out "Hello" with my paper smooches "Hello Words" set , and added a button to finish!
Thats it really! It was a super fast card... I need to make more this size!!
Remember , theres always lots of inspiration over at MMCS blog, and lots of goodies to be had at MMCS...
So, I just need to enter this in...
1.Eureka Stamps - no square cards
2.My Craft Spot - Anything goes
3.Die Cut Diva's - emboss it 
4.Creative Corner - Texture
5.Brown Sugar - Anything goes
6.Crafts 4 Eternity- Anything goes
 thanks for popping by!
hugs xxxx


9 comments:

  1. He looks so cute! I love how he came out with the lush browns. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Lis and fab colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Lis!! Your shading on this little guy is fabulous.
    ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable monkey. Thanks for sharing him with us at Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and cute. I love scraplings.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute card, great colouring, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.your design is fabulous and i love cheeky chester ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The monkey is so cute and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything but a Square Card." Good Luck.

    Karal DT for Eureka Stamps
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete