Pages

Followers

Monday, 3 March 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Spring/Easter

Hey guys!! Happy weekend !!!
Today see's the start of another challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop , where the theme is a rather timely "Spring or Easter"
I had to have a rummage thro my stash, and I found some rather old but much loved "Spring drop" papers from First edition, so that where I started....



I used this gorgeous Tiddly Ink image called " Flutterby to say Hi!"




 I have coloured her up with my Spectrums ..
Skin: TN4,3,2,FS4,6
Hair:GB1,EB1,GB8,10,EB3,5,7
Dress:CR7,PP6-1
Wings:HB3-1
Background:BGR1&2
I have used the fabulous Phlox dies from Memory Box, and finished with some pearls. I used the Paper smooches "hello" word dies...
So, there's lots more inspiration to be seen over at the blog, and don't forget to give the challenge a go...as always there is a fabby prize up for grabs... 
I would like to enter in the following....
1.Come & get - Flowers galore
2.Lacy Sunshine - Flowers
3.Quirky Crafts - Secret garden
4.That Craft place - anything goes
5.Allsorts - Spring is coming
6.The Doodle Garden - anything goes
Thanks for popping by... I do hope you will join me for my next DT creation soon!
hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, beautiful card. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and a cute card. I love it. Everything about it is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lis.stunning sweet image and I love your pretty papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty card, so bright and cheerful, I love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining us at The Doodle Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. I love your colour scheme. Look like spring.
    Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable!! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous... gorgeous.... GORGEOUS! That's all I can say cos I LOVES it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, gorgeous image and pretty spring papers.
    Thank you for joining the Allsorts 'Spring is Coming' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Lis , I love the cute image and pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete