Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - "Flowers"

Hello my lovelies.... Tuesday, my turn at My Mum's Craft Shop to share my make for this weeks theme "Flowers"...
So, I deliberated far tooo much, but went for another Tiddly Inks image... this is "Happy Bee Day



I used Basic Grey papers "Little Black Dress", and coloured her up with my Spectrums pens & pencils ..
Skin:TN2,3,4,FS4,6,004,009
Hair:IG,3,6,9,10,black
Body:IG3,6,8,9,TN6,GB5,3,CT3
Wings:IB1&2


Then I used my fav die from the MFT Die-namics range "Flower Trio" , finishing off with some  pearls & stickles. the sentiment comes with the Tiddly ink set.
you will be able to fill your boots with inspiration with the Dt girlies this week... so get over there!!! 
All I need to do is enter this in...
1.Dragonfly Dreams - Up in the air
2.Glitter N Sparkle - Anything goes
3.Paper Shelter - Anything goes
4.C.R.A.F.T challenge - mothers day/female
5.Crafts N Me - Anything goes
6.Kit N Clowder march challenge  - wings 
 Thanks for popping by...I will be back real soon
Hugs xx 

11 comments:

  1. Absolut-bee gorgeous. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is absolutely beautiful!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love the B&W background for this perfectly colored stamp. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring!! Love the papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, love the image, fab colouring and a great layout too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, so pretty, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is one gorgeous image and your detail is stunning hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that image & you did it justice that is for certain! It turned out gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. We hope that you will join us again very soon. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous lis.i love the sweet image and your papers and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an absolutely precious card! Your coloring is phenomenal!!! You are most inspiring!!! tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely little bee!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you'll join us again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete