Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - spiffing day!!!

Hello guys.... its Tuesday , and my day to share my make for the free theme here at My Mum's Craft Shop.... 
I have been seeing the stamp I have used around blogland, and thought it would be a quick easy make for those tricky man cards.....



I used papers  from Carina Gardner- Monster Life... , and the fab Woodware stamp "Spiffing Day" , I stamp this over the MFT stamp from the latest release called "Water colour backdrops" which added a stylish water colour shadow , I thought 
all that I needed to do is added a few metallic pearls , and a few die cut arrows from the Die-namics "Lead the way" die set, matting these onto chocolate cardstock leftovers.... and thats it... super fast.. easy peasy!!!
All that I need to do now is enter this in..
1.Robyn's Fetish - Anything goes
2.Scribble N Scrap - Anything goes
3.Card & scrap - Use dies
4.Crafty Hazlenuts patterned paper- Use patterned paper
 thanks for popping in...
I hope you will drop by real soon 
Hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lis.i love this stamp and your arrows and papers are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Lis! Great sentiment and layers. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the sentiment as the main focus, and those arrows are a great addition. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I love the papers and arrows and the sentiment :)
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap!
    DT Unni A

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sentiment stamp!!! would be great to use over here in the States!

    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge over on Scribble and Scrap

    Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete