Pages

Followers

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Neenah Desert Storm & Spectrums

Hey guys, good morning !
Bit of a duvet day for me today, so I can shake this bliddy awful cough & cold.... Which gives me  chance to catch CC's very own Leann Chivers showcasing a "One day wonder" on C&C ......she is demoing the Spectrum pens, and the new Neenah Desert Storm card !!! Its like Kraft card stock .
 but here's a little something I have been up to behind the scenes...


Using Basic grey "Clippings" digi papers, I used the new Neenah Desert Storm card for my coloured image, and wow! I love it....
I have coloured on Kraft before, but this does not soak the inks up so quick that you cannot blend! Its lovely!!!
The stamp is from the mulberry Wood stamps , I believe, coloured up with 
GB2,3,5,8,10,TN6EB3,IG3,6,8,10,black,BG3 CG1-4DG4,Lg4&5
IB1&IG2.
I have used my brush tips on the bears too.


So, you can tune in all day today, and check out the fabby samples, I have the most talented Speccies team mates everrrr!
I would like to enter this in...
1.Addicted to stamps - colouring 
2.Crafters Cafe - square card 
3.Fab N Funky- boys to men
4.Thro the Craft Room door - anything goes 
5.Without words - hobbies & leisure

 Thanks for popping by.... I hope normal service will resume soon, once I get over this miserable cough! Sigh!
hugs x

11 comments:

  1. Great card, love this! I hope you get over your cough soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect card for a football lover, and your coloring is amazing. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I love your image. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet, gorgeous card
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Lis amazing colouring.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally fab, what a great image so beautifully coloured, thank you for sharing at The Crafters Café, hope to see you again soon Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lis, that new Neenah card looks fab! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us over at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Boys to Men' challenge. Good luck! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lis. Love the adorable image and your fab coloring. Thanks for playing along with us in our "Make a Square Card Challenge" at The Crafter's Café and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great, fabulous colouring. Must check out that card from CC. Hope your cold is better. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great masculine card - LOVE the image! Hope you are feeling much better by now. Thanks so much for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card, and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining this months challenge at Without Words
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete