Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

A little Sugar Nellie inspiration

Good morning Sugar lovers... did you have an enchanting Easter weekend??? 
I had the very much needed chance to spend some quality time with my hubby.... the weeks seem to fly by, and days spent together are far and few.
Before the weekend I managed to rustle up a cheery little number using a much loved Diane Duda image. This is "Believe


I used some Easter paper, and drew inspiration from them to colour this little lady up .
Using my spectrums 
Hair:IG6,8,10,black
Skin: FS4.5.6,TN2,3
Dress:TN6,GB5,3,1,CG4,3,1,BT1&2
Cat:EB2,1,GB8
Background:EB2,1,TN1,BG4.2



Such a simple image, I think it didn't need any fuss, and just simple additions, like the sentiment,(which is from TLC) and a few pearls . I think the layout was from a sketch from the LOTV sketch page.
So, all thats left is to enter this in a few challenges...
1.Card mania - Fairies
2.Make my Monday - Distress It 
3.Robyn's Fetish - Square cards
4.Sweet stampin' - lots of layers
5.Sister Act -Anything goes
6.4 Crafty Girlz- Anything goes
thanks for joining me today... I hope I have given you a little inspiration too
Have a fabulously crafty day!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. beautiful image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image too!! Fabby card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is really pretty love those DP's, your card is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Robyn’s Fetish Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image, love the papers you've complemented it with! Thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty, great papers.
    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this cute card
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete