Pages

Followers

Sunday, 27 April 2014

Crafty Sentiments Inspiration card - Oriental Summer

Hello my lovelies... today you join me for another Crafty Sentiments Inspirational card...
 I chose the lovely "Oriental Summer" image, and chose some bright summery papers, and coloured her up the same..... 



The papers are the digital Fancy Pants "Hopscotch" , and I coloured "Oriental Summer"with my Spectrums...
The sentiment is from the LOTV oriental stamps companion set, and the wording itself is from the set to fit in the scroll 




I have distressed the papers and left the LO simple.....
This is sadly my last make for the girls at Crafty Sentiments... I have too much on my plate, and have decided to remove myself from a few DT's.....thanks you girls for letting me join you, even if only for a brief spell...

I would like to enter this in...
1.Allsorts - Oriental 
2.Inkspirational - Pink & Green
3.Crafting at the weekend- Anything goes
4.Brown Sugar - Anything goes
6.4 Crafty Girlz- Anything goes
 thanks for popping by... I will hopefully have lots of exciting new stuff to share , as there is sooo much I am playing with behind the scenes at the mo...
Til then have a super Crafty day 




9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous colouring and I love the distressed edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and such a sweet oriental image.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Oriental' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressed edges, and very pretty colouring. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely for our Oriental theme Lis, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful colouring and love the distressed edges. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.i love your bright papers and colouring and gorgeous oriental image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful card and beautifully coloured.
    Thankyou for joining our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete