Pages

Followers

Friday, 4 April 2014

LOTV birthday wishes

Hey guys , Happy Friday !!!! 
I have a LOTV birthday  card to share today using one of the new Annabel stamps, that I got on the release and hadn't had time to colour till today... Yay! 



This is "Annabel  texting" and I have coloured her with my Spectrums..,
Hair;EB1,2,GB8,10,EB5
Skin:TN2,3,FS4,5,6
ClothesDR7,5,CR7,GB5,3,BGR1-5,IG3,1
Background:BG4-1,IB1,BT1,blender


The papers are Echo Park Sweet girl, and I have used my Fruit Smoothie dies to cut out the HB2U... text speak, but you got that right??? 
I just want to enter this in the following,
1.Emergency Crafters - polka dots 
2.Feeling crafty - for a child
3.One Crazy stamper - Anything goes
4.4 Crafty Chicks- colour a stamped image
5.Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
6.Top Tip Tuesday- Cute
7. LOTV challenge - birthday
thanks for popping by... must dash, day at work , and then my youngest's 21st party tonite... (Boy! Do I feel old??)
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. oh Lis this is just beautiful hunny, I absolutely adore it.
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Just adore that girlie! beautiful work as always Lis. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lis.
    This is a beautiful card. The colors are great.
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Kate
    http://kate1975.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropping by to say your latest creations are really jaw dropping with their colouring hon... and I'm watching, if not commenting!!

    Big hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word!! Your coloring on this is incredible!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thanks for joining in at Feeling Cra fry and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your colouring is out of this world! Thanks for joining Crafting from the Heart. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.fantastic colouring and papers and I love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh This is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet, beautiful card - thank you for joining in with us over at Feeling Crafty Challenge! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous card, Lis! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the bright backing papers!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley '10th Birthday' Challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete