Pages

Followers

Thursday, 24 April 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Clean & simple

Hello.... welcome back to part 2 of my busy Thursday!!
Next up is my make for Mo's Digital pencil Challenge... where the theme this week is CAS.......




So me and CAS... well, I struggle to quit whilst I am ahead, lol.... less really is more on this one, but I like to faff.... 
I went for a simple trag shape, using my Die-namics Blueprints 9 tag die, and i added a layer of Carta bella giddy up girl papers, and a smidge of woodgrain embossed card, edged with my MS hearts border  punch. the image is "Howdy" coloured up with my spectrums...
 Hair:EB2,GB1,GB8
Skin:FS4,5,6,TN2,3,4
Clothes:BGR1-5,DR7,6,4,1,CR7,GB10,8,EB1&2
TN6,GB5,3,CG4,3,


I fussy cut her out, and 3d'd her on top... and walked away...lol.... 
so, there is heaps of inspiration from the rest of the DT gals over at Mo's... check them out!!!
Remember , you NEED a Mo's image to join in the fun.... but who does love colouring up a Mo's image ???
I will see ya there??
I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Ruby's Rainbow- Ladies
2.Whimsy inspiration - Anything goes
3.Bastel Traum - Tags
4.Feeling Crafty - for a child
5.A Random Fan - Anything goes
6.Scrap it girl- tags & bags

I hope to catch you later in the week.... thank you so much for taking the time to come visit... I LOVE you guys!!!
Hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring Lis, and love the embossed panel.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design, Lis! Your colouring is amazing and that image is just so sweet!
    Have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lis.i love your amazing colouring and the image is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic and fun tag. Love the colors and girl.Totally fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image, love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Ladies' challenge.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me smile! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrap it Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Thanks for playing at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable tag. I love your coloring job on her and love the heart border. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute image!...great coloring on your tag!...Thanks for joining us @ Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kick up your heels...that is a fun tag...Thanks for playing the April Scrap It Girl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Fantastic coloring! Great tag! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Love the coloring! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous and love the embossing too. Thanks for playing at A Random Fan and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at A Random Fan xx

    ReplyDelete