Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Blog - Kraft

Hello my lovelies.... Good to see you up with the larks this morning ... hehe... 
I have a couple of posts coming up today, firstly my latest MMCS make for our theme of "Kraft" this week.


 This little cutie needs no intro really ... this is Wryn, from the pen of the very talented Christy Croll , creator of the divinely loveable Tiddly Inks images....
So, today Wryn is a "Beach Babe" , I have teamed her up with some digital  BoBunny summer papers called "Sun Kissed  " 
Wryn is colored with my Spectrum pens & pencils on Neenah desert storm cardstock. I LOVE this stuff!!!! 
Skin:FS4,5,6,TN2,3, pencils 2,3,5,6,9,
Hair:EB1&2,96,109,112,116,118
Outfit:TN6,GB5&3, 10,12,87,22,15,91
Background:pencils 64,68




 The sun die cut is from the new die-namics release.. "Sun Moon & stars", I added an extra circle of the DP and then the sentiment. The "Catch a wave" border is also from Die-namics , I cut 1 in kraft, then 1 in DP. I distressed everything with my Vintage photo DI pad, and matted the layers of kraft and Dp together, for a simple LO. Et voila!!!!
So, all I need to do is enter this in the following... 
1.Artistic inspirations - Anything goes /CAS
2.Crafting from the heart- Anything goes
3.Crafty bloggers - die cuts or embossing
4.Eureka Stamps - CAS 
5.Ditzie designs - Anything goes 
6.Scribble & scrap - Anything goes
 thanks for popping by... sorry about the wait... ooops, that was a heck of a weekend!!
 I will be back later 

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, I do love the effect of colouring on Kraft! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is lovely - i really love tiddly ink images! she is a pleasure to colour and you have coloured her so well! Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia W DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lis! Fab coloring of the adorable image! Thanks for joining in over at the Ditzie Digi Design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh is she adorable or what? Thanks for entering this in the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great colouring, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network Design Team

    ReplyDelete