Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - Chloe & peeps

hellllooo my lovelies...!!
So happy to see you...
 I have my card for this weeks "Free" theme over at My Mum's Craft Shop... 
I have a Tiddly Inks cutie for you all, this is Chloe and peeps, she'a a dark wing fairy, and she's adorable...


 Chloe is coloured up with my Spectrums, both pens & pencils...
Skin:FS4,5,6,TN3,4,2,pencils 001,2,4,8,9,91
Hair:GB1,2,8,10,EB3,5,BG6,102,109114,
Outfit:TB8,4,3,2,1,
Background : 65,68,114


I have used My minds Eye "Record It -pretty things" papers, these really are lush!!!! The sentiment is from the stamp set...
I left it all simple really as I didnt want to detract from the image or papers... yum!!
check out the rest of the DT creations over on the blog!!
I just wanted to enter this in...
1.Eclectic Ellapu - Wings 
2.Scribble & Scrap - Anything goes
3.Crafty Catz- Anything goes
4.Creative inspirations - girl thing
5.Dream it up - anything goes
6.Hiding in my craft room - Freestyle
 thanks sooo much for popping by... always fabulous to share my day with you
 Hugs xxx

7 comments:

  1. A really sweet card Lis - love the papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and those papers really are scrummy, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.i love your design and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card and image. Your papers and colouring are fantastic too!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely project thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete