Pages

Followers

Thursday, 29 May 2014

Jellypark Post Pals card

Hello my lovelies..... tis a drab and damp morning, but I have a little something to cheer you all....
I recently received the Jellypark newsletter with the announcement of the "Post pals" project.... and what a fabulous idea too!
I know you fellow crafters have the same dilemma, once you have made all your DT cards what on earth do you do with them....
mine sit in a box in a cupboard, and I really should get them on Etsy for sale , or vamp up my Liquorice Moon page on Facebook..... so , back to "Post Pals" you can join the Jellypark FB page and you get the first image free... create a card with that and send it to one of those sweet kiddo's on the PP page and you get your next one... and so it goes. Kay has been kind enough to create 5 images for you to use and send, sharing a little happiness :-)
Less chit chat... here is my first make..
 Isn't this fella fab!!??? I LOVE sock monkeys!!! The papers are pretty cool too. they are Designs by Dani "Imagination" papers, from Snap Click Supply... 
I have coloured him up with my markers..
Skin:FS4,5,6,TN2,3,4
Clothes:BGR5-1,TN6,GB5,3,1,BT5-1,CG4-1,DR7,5,CR7
B/ground:IG3-1,blender



 I used the Paper Smooches "Hello" dies for the wording...
I 3d'd everything creating lots of layers, all matted onto chocolate cardstock . simple but colourful....
so, go join the Jellypark Post Pals page, and get creating... but don't forget to check out those special little folk over at Post Pals , and if you can send them some smiles in the post .
I would like to enter this in...
1.Addicted to stamps and more - colouring
2.Add a little Dazzle- anything goes 
3.Baffies Kreativladen-  for a man
4.Crafting for all Seasons - for a boy
5.Inky impressions - Anything goes
6.Paper Shelter - manly 
thanks for joining me today...
I  have some Mo manning coming up next xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card for a little fella. Love your colouring and dp choices.
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I really like the stamp and the colors used. :)
    Great design...
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little boy card! I love the image and your coloring is AMAZING! Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.really gorgeous image and your colouring and design are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. Gorgeous papers too ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuter than cute and what a fabulous idea. Gonna have to check that out too. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM with your gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, just perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS
    Hugs
    Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. eine nette karte ist dir da gelungen.

    danke, dass du sie mit der challenge von baffies-kreativladen teilst.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete