Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - Birthday Theme Week

Good morning my lovelies... long time no post.......
I have another card to share today, I am sooo sorry its been a while..... I have so much going on, stuff that I can't share yet, but soooooon! yay! 
so, today is my turn over at My Mum's Craft Shop.... and the theme is "Birthdays" .... So, this is what I came up with ...
This fabulous fella is from CC Designs from the pen of A Random Fan....This is "Underwear Hero"!



I coloured him up with my markers...
Skin:FS4,5,6,TN2,3,4
Hair:GB1,8,10,EB5
Clothes: DR&,6,3,CR7,TN6,GB5,3,CT3,BT5,3,TB5,4,2,IG3,2,1
background:IG2&1,blender



Papers are Echo Park "That's my boy The scallop is from my Die-namics scallop die , matted onto black CS. The sentiment I created with my PC cutting it out with a small oval die... A few pearls to finish... et voila! 
So, check out the birthday themed ideas this week over at MMCS, and check out the shop too... some yummy stuff has just arrived... and you will neeeedd to get them, fast!!! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting from the heart- Anything goes
2.Eureka Stamps - Birthdays
3.Thro the purple haze - Song (E , you're Exciting...)
4.Addicted to  stamps - Song inspired Superman!!
5.Glitter N Sparkle - male 
6.Crafting at the weekend- Anything goes
Thanks for popping by, as you can see I am still alive, but very busy... all will be revealed.....
hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. Stunning as always Lis, love the very cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a fab image. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Birthday Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for joining at Addicted to STamps Challenge: Inspired by a Song
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.i love the fantastic image and brilliant sentiment and papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I think it is such a cute image!! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Darcy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! What a great image!!! I love him to bits!

    I really love your card. Great colours and really really fun.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, fabulous card. Thanks for joining us over at Through The Purple Haze.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute and funny image!! I love the design used and your coloring is great!! Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your super hero image on your cute card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an adorable stamp and awesome coloring! thanks for playing along with Eureka Stamps birthday theme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one of the funniest images I have seen ... Fabulous card!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute image and I love your backing papers. Thank you for sharing at crafting at the weekend challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete