Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - Characters theme week

Hello my lovelies... another beautiful day!!!
I have a card to share for our "Characters" themed week over at MMCS...
here's "Fluffy Bear


I have coloured him up with my Spectrums
Bear:GB10,8,1,EB2,tn6,GB5,3,
Balloon:BT5-1
Background:IB1&2&blender


I have used he fabulous Bo Bunny "Baby bump" papers.... the sketch is from... and I have added the banners using my FishTail flags Die-namics die, and finished with a flower button... The sentiment , I have added by simply stamping  onto the dp.
So, check out the inspiration this week at MMCS, and check out the new stuff arriving daily in the shop... there is soooo many yummy goodies...
I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
2.Lexie's Creations - For the man/boy in your life
3.Dream Valley - Anything goes
4.Eclectic Ellapu- Birthday

 Hugs 
Lis -M  x

7 comments:

  1. Awesome DP's, they are absolutely perfect for this super cute image.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he is really cute !! and fantastic colouring as always hunni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lis.adorable bear and I love your bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby, Loving the bright colours!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable bear, it makes a lovely masculine card for a boy. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete