Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - "Love me do"

Hello and gooooood morning!!
Today I would like to share my card for the "Free" theme @ My Mum's Craft Shop. 
I chose this cute pair for a dreamy romantic make.... 



I LOVE these new Bo bunny "Primrose" papers, and this perfect couple are from Wee stamps called "Love Me Do". I have coloured them with my Spectrums 
Skin:FS4,5,6,TN2,3
Hair:TN1,GB8,210,EB5,IG4,5,8,9,
Clothes:IG4,5,6,8,,IG4,1,blender,CR7,PP6,4,2,
Background:EB2&1, blender,BG4,3,1,






 I have kept the design simple adding a Cheery Lynn Exotic butterfly, some pearls and stickles. Those pretty pink papers are matted onto choc brown cardstock... 
please go check out the inspiration , this and every week at MMCS... and keep an eye on the shop. They have soooo many goodies arriving every day!!
I just need to enter this in...
1.Crafting from the Heart-Anything goes
2.Craft Creations - Anything goes
3.Simon says Stamp - beginning with "M" (married)
4.Addicted to stamps - inspired by a song (Wedding bells)
5.Dream Valley - Anything goes
6 .Lacey Sunshine -Anything goes
thanks for popping by.... I will hopefully have a boy card to share .. up next 
 Hugs 
Lis x

10 comments:

  1. You have coloured this image perfectly, they look so sweet. A great card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lis.i love the sweet bride and groom and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and sooo cute! I love your coloring! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to stamp! Hugs, Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Lis, they're gorgeous! Such a sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lis, love the gorgeous image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card is so cute. Love the adorable image and your coloring is great. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining in at CFTH.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card thanks for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine..Good Luck Kerri DT..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Good luck and thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutley Loving it!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete