Pages

Followers

Thursday, 1 May 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop monthly challenge - Lots of layers

Hello my lovelies.... 
We have a new challenge up today over at My Mum's Craft Shop, since its the first day of May!!! 
The theme is "Lots of layers" ... and in order to make a double quick card, I have used a topper... Gosh!! I KNOW, no colouring... but a lovely image all the same.... here it is...


The papers are Prima "Romantique", and the topper is a cute Mo Manning image from a set called "Cupcake Girls" . I have used the fabulous Wild Rose die cut called "Bluebell" . I used a bit of natural cotton trim from my stash, a tag sentiment and a button.



So, "lots of layers" is easy , right??
 So, get entering... there is always a generous prize up for grabs from the lovely Kitty !!
I will see ya there!! 
All I need to do is enter this in...
1.Crafting for all Seasons - lots of layers
2.Creative moments - Anything goes/Spring
3.Miriam's Crafting blog - Texture
4.Sisterhood of Crafters - things with wings
5.Stampavie & more - Buttons
6.Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Thanks for popping by, I have some fabulous sneak peeks coming up this week, I hope you will pop back
Hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is just precious and so beautifully coloured and designed.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card I love the image you have used.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card with such a sweet image Lis. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and that sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous work....thank you so much for sharing with us at craftysentiments designs in our current challenge....cheers,Annie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.beautiful design and papers and I love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Lis, I love the cute image and pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an enchanting card. It is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Hugs,
    Christine Dt at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute, love the image and the colors!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Creative Moments this fortnight! We hope to see you again soon!

    Lisa - CM DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Project love the Papers.Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete