Pages

Followers

Friday, 9 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat launch today!!!!!!

Hello my lovelies... Good morning to you !
Today is very exciting indeed, as crafter's Companion launch the fabulously chic Scruffy Little Cat range on Create & Craft !!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Scruffy Little Cat!!!! here's a sample I made....
this is "Lola".....



Its a simple C6 size card, I wanted to feature the image, and I coloured her up with my Spectrum pens & pencils.
Skin:FS4,5,6,TN2,3,4
Hair:GB2,8,
Rest:DR6,PP6,4,2
IG1&2,BG1&2,TN1,PP1
Pencils:120,116,112,110,103,91,29,35,34,31,44,
56,65,68,003,004,005,006




I just used pieces of the fabulous new Scruffy little Cat paper pads that will be available today on the show, I LOVE this paper!!
I dotted the necklace with liquid pearls and added touches of stickles Stardust.The sentiment comes with the stamp.
So check out Create and Craft today from 12pm..... you will want them ALL!!!!!
I would like to enter this in 
1.4 Crafty girlz - anything goes
2.Crafters Cafe - Mum/ Special lady
3.Creative moments - anything goes 
4.Fab N funky - pretty hair
5.Diva's by Design - in the Pink
6.Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes
Thanks for joining me today... I best head off to work.... 
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and I agree what a wonderful image, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
    {Creative Moments Owner}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hunni....i do love this range !! I hope you are ok, sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh girl, you have led me into temptation... already been on C&C website and I have ordered everything ... whoopsie!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and stunning image
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, super image and great colouring, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card and coloring! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning lis.i love the sassy image and gorgeous pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - love the image - thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous image and lovely card! Thank you for sharing it with Divas by Design and good luck. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image, love the layout. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you have coloured her she looks fantastic. Thankyou for joining our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is another fab creation, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments this Fortnight
    Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh it's fabulous, I love this range!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh it's fabulous, I love this range!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete