Pages

Followers

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat - Sneak peeps....

Hello my lovelies... the weekend is upon us and the excitement grows... there are some sneaky peeps ahead that I have been bursting to share.... 
Friends of mine on FB will KNOW I LOVE this brand... so working with the images has been a total thrill!!! 
Here's my first... Pink & girly= right up my street!!!!!




Woweee! I just adore these totally decadent girly images... 
I have coloured her up with my Spectrums
GB2,8,10,EB3. FS4,5,6,TN2,3,4, DR6,3,PP1-6
IB1 IG1&2 background:EB1&2,PP2,blender


This little lady is called "Chanel" , and the papers are new Scruffy Little Cat paper pads... and I think they are to die for . The sentiment is part of the stamp set.
 All I need to do is enter this in ...
1.Come and get it - Anything goes
2.Scribble & scrap- Anything goes
3.Snarky Stampers - Y is for Your Mama
4.Creative corner - For Mum
5.GraphIt colour challenge - pink
6.MAWTT- Pastels
thanks for popping by... I have lots more SLC to share , I hope you will join me ...
Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. This is just lovely hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering of papers behind this gorgeously coloured image! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring and lovely image. Thanks for joining us at creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image and your colouring is amazing! Love all those layers! Thanks for playing along with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring. Love the die cut and wish I had her eyelashes. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenges. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet, what a great card and I love those images, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image and wonderful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I like the adorable image, Thanks for playing along with Graph'It colour challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those eyelashes are great!!! Fabulous card!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sassy card! Your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining our "In the Pink" challenge at the Graph'it Marker blog!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thanks for joining our PINK challenge over at the Graph'It Marker Blog. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love your colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Colouring Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Va-va-voom! What a voluptuous beauty! You did a fantastic job with the coloring! I like the pink and sassyness. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That image is amazingly colored! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great coloring...love the layering! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete