Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Another All Dressed Up make- Add some bling!

Hey guys... I have another make for you today... I have another entry for the challenge over at All Dressed Up, where the theme is "Add some bling" . I thought I would squeeze this one in ,before I hit you with a flurry of male cards with Father's Day on the horizon!



I have used a shaped card this time, made with my go Kreate flowers large dies.... The papers are from Bo bunny "Baby bump" . I have added lace, some crochet flowers, flowers shaped buttons, and some gems. the image from ADU is called "A time to share "




I coloured these 2 cuties up with my Spectrums...trying to create a "rainy" effect with my markers on the background
Skin;TN2,3,4,FS4,5,6
Hair;GB2,8.10.EB5,IG5,7,9,
Clothes;TN6,GB5,3,CT4,TB5,4,2,1,
Brolly:TN6,GB5,3,2
Background:IB1,2,BT1,2,BG2, blender

So, all I need to do is enter this in...
1.All Dressed Up- Add some bling!
2.Deep ocean Challenge - song inspired ( Umbrella)
3.Inky chicks - Special shapes 
4.Paper Minutes - Raindrops
5.Card mania - flowers  
6.Crafty Calendar - petals & pearls 
thanks for popping by, I will be back real soon with my MO Manning DT card
have a super fantastic day, I hope the sun is shining where you are...
 Hugs xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a darling little pair Lis..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card love the shape and the image.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute..i like that..

    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring on this one, Lis! Beautiful design too! Thanks for linking up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer hun this is gorgeous, love the shape and those flowers.
    Hope you are good hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this fabbie creation Lis... gorgeous shape and stunning colouring too!

    Thanks for popping back and sharing at All Dressed Up..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for playing along over at All Dressed Up challenge - "Bling”!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    All Dressed Up
    x x x

    ReplyDelete