Pages

Followers

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Happy Birthday Danielle!!!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... haaaapppyy birthday dear Danielle... haaapppy birthday to youooooooooo !!!
Yep, its a day to celebrate as my eldest reaches 24!!??? how that happened I do not know...??? and she has earned a first in her degree, and we off to see her graduation in Newcastle pretty soon.
So, she is cow mad, and I spied this awesome image over at Oddball Art (It was in a painting, and I contacted the lovely Lizzy to see if it could be made available in digi) I am sooo thrilled she drew one up!! 



This is "Big Eyed Cow Girl"..... coloured with my Spectrums.
Face:FS4,5,6,9,
Outfit:IG1,2,7,9,10,EB1&2
Background:IG2,BT1,2,BGR4,2,Blender



I used the Carta Bella papers Giddy Up Boy mixed with Giddy Up Girl. The flower is the Fabulous Phlox from Memory box, and I stamped a LOTV tag stamp sentiment into the sign... 
so, there she is... I do hope my daughter likes it.
All I need to do is enter this in...
1. Cuttin & Stampin- Birthdays
2.2 Cute Ink- Birthdays
3.Crafting form the heart - Anything goes
4.Love to Create - Anything goes
5.Through the purple haze- Anything goes
6.Ditzie Digi- Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by... I have another to share tomorrow....
 hugs xx


8 comments:

  1. Oh what a darling birthday card for your daughter. Perfect for her loving cows!! Your coloring is just amazing girl! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join in the fun again with us!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe...this is so cute!! Love the image...perfect papers too.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a sad smiley card...very nice indeed.

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love her face with the sentiment she holds LOL Fabulous card! Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw so cute lis.really sweet image and I love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic! I love it! Great colouring - thanks for joining us over at crafting from the heart - Sonia W DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww... how cute! I love the image and your design is fabby. Great creation! Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supercute! Love the image, and the design is absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at Through The Purple Haze, good luck :)

    Lisbeth, DT

    ReplyDelete