Pages

Followers

Sunday, 15 June 2014

Happy Father's Day.... & Anything goes at All Dressed Up

Hello my lovelies... I hope your weekend has been a good one??
For those of you living under a rock... today was Father's Day.. and two of my nephews celebrate their birthday today too !!! ...
So, I can now share one of my makes, which fortuitously has an ADU image on, Aaaand, fits into the new challenge over at All Dressed Up.... 


As soon as I saw this fella in the shop, I knew, with these papers... it was just the job!!!! This is "Cheeky monkey", and I have coloured him up with my Spectrums...
Monkey:GB2,8,10,EB2,1,TN1,,PP2,FS6,BT6,5,4,DR7,6,4
Background:IB1,BT1&2,blender
The papers are Basic Grey "Hey boy" in digital form... I HAD to have this with the Sock monkeys...



The sentiment is from my PC.... all mounted onto a Kraft card blank...
so, a quick card in all, and all I need to do is enter this in...
1.All Dressed Up- Anything goes 
2.Cupcake Inspirations -  for the boys
3.Eclectic ellapu- purple challenge - for a man
4.Sentimental Sundays- Must include a sentiment
5.That Craft Place - Men
6.Bearly Mine - one for the boys 
 Thanks for popping by today, I have lots, lots more to share this week, stay tuned!!! 

12 comments:

  1. Stunning colouring on this beautiful card. I love love love the paper!! Thanks for joining us over at All Dressed Up xx Stacey S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby make Lis, gorgeous papers! thanks for joining us at All dressed up. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is fab isn't it ? and i love how you have coloured him...hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Lis, I love your adorable image and fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us for our 'One for the Boys' Challenge at Bearly Mine Designs this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is he?? Love your layout and the papers you used were just perfect. What a great Father's Day card. Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable, love the monkey papers with the different papers...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!!
    Great colour work and those papers are fabulous
    Thanks for hopping along with All Dressed Up
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring and a great layout too.
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you'll drop in again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEk! This is an adorable monkey! Great pattern papers! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' For the Boys challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi honey...a gorgeous card..so glad you've joined us this week at All Dressed Up...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Dad card with that cute monkey! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! nance, DT

    ReplyDelete