Pages

Followers

Thursday, 26 June 2014

Mo's Digital pencil- It's a girl's world!

Hello my lovelies..... just a quick post today as I am off to the gym for an hour... and then to work.... 
Its Thursday, so that means time for another challenge over @ Mo's Digital Pencil challenge.. and the theme chosen by the lovely Mau is "Its a girls' world"... so looking through my girlie Mo images here the one I chose..... 

I have used the Serendipity & Shine on  papers from BG and coloured this "See Ya " image with my markers..
Skin:FS4,5,6TN2,3
Hair:GB5,7,9,10
Clothes:BGR1-5,TN6,GB5,3,CT2,DR7,5,CR7,BT5,4,
Background:IG1&2 blender



 Here's closer look!! She is looking rather pleased with herself??
Check out the rest of the DT creations there, and get yourself entered, all you need is a Mo image to fit the theme....
I would like to enter this in..
1.Addicted to stamps and more- Anything goes
2.Ladybug  Crafts Ink - anything goes
3.Crafty Sentiments- Summer/Summer colours
4.Just Inspirational - Anything goes
5.Bunny Zoe's - Layers
6.Craft your passion - Bright colours
 Thanks for popping by.... have a wonderful day!
Hugs xxx





11 comments:

  1. This is just so cool and beautifully coloured. Love the mix of design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What masterful colouring skills you have :) Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More, hope to see you back soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Layout and image.
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! I can see my daughter doing this when she got her driving license! :) You've colored this image beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. I hope you'll enter our challenge next week, too, so you can share your art with us! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is great. It could be used for lots of crds.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card and gorgeous colours and design...thanks for joining us in our challenge this time...cheers, aNNie {Crafty Sentiments Inspirations DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great card. Love the name of the papers I used- Serendipity, its actually the name for my fb page and my blog as its one of my fav words.Thank you for entering with us over at JIC this week, I hope you will join us again next week (Tue new challenges start) and also for our monthly challenge which also starts on Tuesday. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lis, you always amaze me with your colouring and this is no exception as it is exceptional! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, you did a great job colouring and I love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, those papers are so amazing! Love the image and perfect coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete