Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration - For the boys

Hello , hello .... twice in as many days... must be a record!!
 This week over at My Mum's Craft Shop the theme is " for the boys "...
I had thoise gorgeous papers from Bazzill Basics, they feel as good as they look... and chose this cute fella for a boys birthday card...


This is originally from the Pollycraft digi line, and I was mega sad when Paula decided to put away her pens.. but the good news is you can get them in rubber from Miss Muffet stamps . He is called "My ride" from the Swings & Slides range.... 
I coloured him up with my markers.
Skin:FS4,5,6,TN2,3,
Hair:GB1,8,10,EB5,TN1
Clothes:BGR5-01,TN6,GB5,LY3,DR7,5,CR7
Background:GG1&2,IB1,blender
Bike:DG4,CG4,2,IG8,5,3,


 The sentiment is from TLC....
So, go check out the inspiration over on the MMCS blog... and check out those goodies.... 
All I need to do is enter this in...
1.A Little Bit Crafty - Childs play
2.Always something creative - Men 
3.Bearly Mine - one for the boys 
4.Fairies Challenge - one for the boys 
5.OSAAT - Boyish
6.Allsorts - for the guys
thanks for popping by... I have something a little girlie for you tomorrow.... 
Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this boy's card a lot - the stamp is sweet and colors perfect! :)
    Have a great day, Lis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love all the different designer papers used, and colours of your image. Thanks so much for joining us over at Bearly Mine Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Bearly Mine Inspiration & Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours and papers you've used in the card and the image is so cute and coloured perfectly. Thank you for joining us at BMD, good luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete