Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Race for life weekend

Hey ! Goood morning! Its looking to be another fabulous day too!
I had a fabulous weekend, I hope you did too. On Saturday I did my first demo as a CC demonstrator at Strikes Garden Centre in Beverley.. although it was little quiet as the Beverley Folk festival was on I had some lovely ladies keep me company. I think they enjoyed themselves.
Then on Sunday myself and my colleagues did Race for Life ...  I have been plugging this shamelessly on Facebook hoping to raise money for this fabulous event..here are a few piccies !!!!! 
( and a link if anyone would like to make a last minute donation to this fabulous cause.....)






As you can see it was fabulous day!! we had a great time... you can still donation as little as you like ... I would be soo grateful...
 P.s todays dt post coming up next !!!
Our group page......
(Don't forget to gift aid!!)

https://www.justgiving.com/tesco-hornsea/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=tesco-hornsea&utm_campaign=pfp-share-mobile

Thank you !!!!! xxxxxx

Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well done on doing the Race For Life, a great event. Looks like you had a lovely day for it in Beverley. Hope you raised loads too. My race was this weekend too and I was so pleased I took part, you really feel as if you are doing something positive! Jx

    ReplyDelete