Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Saturated Canary- Buccaneer Tammy

Hey guys! Gooood morning! 
Ok, so I finally got a moment to squeeze in a little Saturated Canary colouring between my prepping for CC demo in Beverley on Saturday.. oh and my Race for life....on Sunday... This gurl is biZZZeeeeee
But the lovely Erin threw out the gauntlet to colour up this fab image, (which was a freebie in the SC FB group) and I had to say yes!!!.....



I even bust the MME Lost & Found  "Blush" papers out, I have eeking these out, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
The sentiment is Paper Smooches.
so, I coloured "Tammy" with my Spectrums..
Skin:FS4,5,6,9TN2,3,4
Hair:GB1,2,8,10,EB3,5,7,IG9,TN7
Dress:IG8,DR7,6,4,CR7
Background:GG1,2,3,BG5,3,1,blender



 The banner is "Lalaland" hearts banner, and I added some lace and twine from stash... and finished with a shell charm.
so, I just need to enter this in...
1.613 Avenue Create- anything goes /opt subway art
2.Ditzie Digi designs - Anything goes
3.Scribble N Scrap- Anything goes
4.Creative fingers - Anything goes
5.Sister Act - anything goes
6.Cards Galore- use a  stamp
 thanks very much, as always for your company ...I hope you will join me tomorrow for a Special post for a Special person .. See ya there...?
Hugs xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love this the image, the colouring the style, the way you make it stand out. Gorgeous Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colouring and love the image Lis..beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring on this pirate girl - perfect!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatie Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to drop in when I saw this Lis........ WOWWWWWWWWZER!! Such fabulous colouring here!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Hope Saturday goes well, and GOOD LUCK for Sunday!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Love, love, love the coloring of your image. Wonderful deep colors. Great dp too, I like the MME design papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Scribble and Scrap Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This month is use a stamp or digi and you did a great job! Your coloring and composition are a complete knock out! #SWOON! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awsome design. LOve the layers, banner and awsome colouring. Thanks for playing at Ditzie Digi Design and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Ditzie Digi Design xx

    ReplyDelete