Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Con-Grad_ulations!!!!!

Hello ,hello, hello!!!
I guess you guys have been wondering where the devil I have been???
 Well... we went to spend some time with relatives ... firstly in Harrogate to catch the Tour De France.. and then we went to share my daughter's graduation day...I must say it was a very proud day as she graduated from her honours degree with a first !!!! 
So,I thought it was time to knuckle down and share my latest make for My Mum's Craft Shop ...here it is....


I coloured this fabulous Saturated Canary "Grad girl 2013" image with my Spectrums 
Face:FS4,5,6,8,9,TN2,3
Hair:GB2,8,10,EB3,5,7
Clothes:IG4,6,8,9,blender,TN6,GB3,DR7,5,CR7,EB2,1,TN1
Background:IG2,1,blender
and used this fab Graduation Accents from Die-namics , which fits perfectly onto a C6 card.... The background was created by dropping a few drops of blender ink from the dropper in the bottle... et voila!!! 
I LOVE this die cut....you'll be seeing a lot more of it , hehe
so, all thats left to do is enter this in...
1.2 Cute Ink - Anything goes
2.Crafting from the Heart- Anything goes
3.My Craft Creations - Anything goes 
4.Crazy Challenge - Die cuts & punches
5.Di's Digi's - Die cuts &/or punches
6.Suzy Bee's - anything goes
 Thanks for stopping by, I will be back soon, I promise!!
Hugs xxx


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the beautiful background and coloring! Congrats on your daughters graduation! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous colouring!!!! What a fabulous card. Great image and a stunning background. Well done to your daughter. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting times, congrats to your daughter. Lovely card ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card, love the c&s look
    thanks for playing with us di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Design and I love the Colour Tones you have used, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's it always a pleasure...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card - adore the background - did you know that you can use nailpolish remover instead of blending fluid to get the same effect? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Lis! Congrats on your daughter graduation too. Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colouring and I love that backround, awesome. Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, thanks for sharing it with us in the "Dies and/or Punches" challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you in the new challenge starting today too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete