Pages

Followers

Friday, 4 July 2014

Jellypark & Post Pals

Hey, good morning to you!
 Thanks for joining me this morning....
I have a card to share that I created with this fab Jellypark image, courtesy of Claire Keay, to use to raise a smile for a Post Pal.
Post Pals can be found here.... its a great cause and a great way to bring a little cheer into a day of these poorly little ones.... 
on their FB page, you can get these images free, to create a little something to send to a little someone....


So, I coloured this cheery chap with my Spectrums
Face:TN2,3,FS4,5,6,8,9
Clothing;BGR4-1,TN7,6,2,GB3,EB1&2,BT4,2,1,DR7,5,CR7
Bike:DR7,5,3
B/ground:GG3,2,1,blender
 The papers are Basic Grey "Hey Boy!", they are matted onto black CS and distressed, the sentiment is from TLC....


So, I'm off to pop this in the post to send to Lewis J, one of the Post Pals... I hope he likes it !!?!
I'd also like to enter this in...
1.Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
2.Creative Knockouts- Childs play
3.Delightful Challenges - my favourite things (Spectrum Noirs)
4.Addicted to stamps &more - make your mark
5.Sisters of craft- Anything goes
6.Creative Card Crew- Masculine 
thanks for joining me today.... I am off on a wee break over the weekend, but will be back next week with more...
Stay tuned
Squishy hugs
xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Aw he is fab Lis, I really should join Postpals, such a brilliant thing.
    Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fabulous card and layout. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image Lis and beautifully coloured.Love the papers and layers and sure to bring a smile to lewis.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous and fun card! Love your coloring of the image! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Beautiful coloring, and I love how you created your background!
    Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM this week...I hope you'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lis. This is sure to bring a smile! Such a fun image and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, Lis! Your coloring is simply awesome! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine card. I love the balloons tied onto his bike.

    Great job coloring him.

    Thanks for joining our masculine challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable little boy, love him. I love your coloring, I use Copics and am thinking of switching over to the Spectrum Noirs. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge for My Favorite Things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made a lovely card with the sweetest image! Thanks so much for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your image. Great colour combination for your joyful card.Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is fabulous. Such a cute image and wonderfully colored. Love the dp that you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck! Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun entry for our Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card,super image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments with anything goes challenge Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete