Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Make it mini with Tiddly inks

Hello my lovelies... yep, back with a vengeance maybe?? hehe..
 I had a chance to colour up one of those awesome images from Tiddly Inks challenge for their "Make it mini" theme... 
I made a super dinky tag sized card using this cayuuute birthday gal!!!
she has a fabulous bunch of birthday balloons... who could they be for??/ Oh yeah!!...Me :-) Yep, its my birthday today.... hurrah!!! 


So using a C6 card, I cut out my tag using the die from the Die-namics 14 set (Ithink) .... I printed off my image called "Starry Birthday" and set about colouring her... 
Face:FS4,5,6,8,9,Tn2,3,4
Hair:GB1,2,8,10,EB5,7,TN1
Clothes:BGR5-1,TN7,6,GB3,2
Balloons & background: CR7,PP6,5,2,CG4,3,1,CT4,3,1,GT2,1,&BT1,blender




So, I would like to enter this in 
1.Tiddly Inks- Tiny Creations
2.Crafty Sentiments - hand coloured image 
3.Ladybug crafts ink - CAS
4.Emerald Fairies - Birthday
5.Cards Galore encore- digi or rubber stamp
6.Lia Stampz- Anything goes
So, thanks for popping by, and especially on my special day.... I am off to enjoy the sunshine... catch ya tomorrow!
Hugs 
Lis xxxx


15 comments:

  1. Hi Lis,
    Love this Girl and Balloon Image and as always great blending skills how's a clever Girl ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mini cute!! Gorgeous coloring. Looks like a fun challenge. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lis.i love the cute image, her hair is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, love your colouring, hope you had a wonderful birthday, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!
    Totally adorable and love her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Lis I do just love love love this!! its just fabulous hunny and I love how its all about the image. Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation love the simplicity. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lovvvvvvve this! It is absolutely adorable! Gorgeous colouring too!
    Erum
    ~Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, and oh my what a lot of hair. Thanks for joining in our CAS challenge at LCI.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love the background. Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.
    ~ DT Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is cute Lis. Small and perfect. Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete
  14. And PS: Are you interested in the Tiddly Inks DT call this time? :)

    ReplyDelete