Pages

Followers

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge- Things with wings

Hello... me again... yep,I know, just like buses my posts... None for ages then 3 in as many days ..lol!
Okay, today sees the launch of the latest challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil, where the theme is "Things with wings" 
I have coloured up this gorgeous fairy with matching sewing themed papers... 



This little cutie is called "Fairy Needle" and I have coloured her with my Spectrums...
Skin: FS4,5,6,8,9,TN2,3
Hair:IG4,6,8,9,10
 Clothes & wings:BT5,4,3,1,HB3,PP5,2,1
Background:GG3,2,1,BG2,1,blender 



The papers are Carta Bella "Sew lovely" , I have used lots of cotton lace from my stash, and some organza ribbon roses.. a pinch of rose coloured twine, and the scissors charm to finish . Perfecto!!! 
so, check out the loveliness from the rest of Mo's Dt girlies... and give the challenge a go.... I am sure you have a fairy from Mo ( or two) wishing to be coloured up...
 I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Fan-tastic Tuesday- Anything goes
2.Deep Ocean - lots of layers
3.Creative moments - Anything goes
4.Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes
5.613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
6.Just inspirational - 3 layers or more
7. The Shabby Tea Room - Sweet Shabby
thanks for joining me today.... I am sure it won't be long before I am back again to share another make
Have a super crafty day, 
Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just pure delight with a wonderful shabby chic flair. Love the shadow effect around him.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Lis...gorgeous colouring and love the papers and shabby chic effect..fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shabby chic card and beautifully coloured image,love all the layers and embellishments-thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card(map) and extra colorization! Thank you for your participation on JIC Tinanoute

    ReplyDelete