Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Summer

Good day my lovelies...
Thanks for popping on over to see me today. I have a card to share for my DT make in the new challenge just up over @ My Mum's Craft Shop ....
The theme is "Summer" and I had to colour this little chicky... I know you have seen her colored up before but she is one of my all time "Summery" favs.....



This is Wryn as "Beach Babe", and I coloured her with my Spectrum pens & pencils..
Face:FS4,5,6,8,9 pencil 35,41,91,009,TN2,3,4 
Hair: GB2,8,10,EB2 
Clothes:IB1,2,3,GT3,bag ,TN7,5,gb3,towel,IG4,1,DR6,3,CR7,blender
Background: IB1,GT1,blender 


The papers are Bo Bunny "Sun Kissed", and its all matted onto Kraft CS.I have cut the waves from my Die-namics Catch a Wave die, and the Sun from the Die-namics "Sun, Moon & Stars"
So, please check out the delish offerings from the talented DT girlies.. and get yourself entered, I will see ya there...
I would like to enter this in...
1.2 Cute Ink -beach
2.Lexi's Creations - At the beach
3.Love to Create - 3 or more dp's
4.Crazy Challenge - by the sea
5.The Pink Elephant- Anything goes
6.Pile it on - Outdoor fun
 thanks for joining me today... I have lots more to share this week, don't go far!
till then have a super crafty day!
Hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Love your layout. Your coloring is awesome!
    Thanks for joining Challenge #122 at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring Lis and love the sweet image..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just precious! Thank you so much for joining us at 2 cute ink! Xx Martha DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card; thanks for joining us at the crazy challenge. regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the image, your coloring and the awesome DP and design! Thank you for joining our "3 OR More DP" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and your waves are amazing! Thank you for joining over at Love to Create Challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Your coloring, colors and design papers just make this one really stand out! Thank you so much for joining Love to Create Challenges and sharing your creation!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely to see your crafting for the Crazy challenge 174 - Hazel, GDT x

    ReplyDelete