Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration

Hello my lovelies.... I am heading away for a short break, and am frantically blogging ahead to keep you updated with the latest theme over at My Mum's Craft Shop. Its a free week, and I went with a pre-coloured topper and some lush papers...



The topper is from the "Emily panels" from Wild Rose Studio, and the papers are My Minds Eye Record it "Follow your heart". 
I added lots of layers, Kraft vellum and those yummy papers... even my flowers are vellum, for a different twist.... 



Go check out the rest of the inspiration from the DT girls over at MMCS... and don't forget there is a "Summer or bright colours" themed challenge running too !
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting musketeers -Summertime
2.Ladybug Crafts - Summer flowers
Gotta dash.... Back soon!
Hugs xxx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love the background paper, it goes so lovely with the stamp colored by you. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just a precious image so beautifully incorporated in your wonderful design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lis.beautiful soft colours and I love the pretty image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. I love how you have showcased the image. Great detailing. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete