Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Wee stamps "Peggy"- MMCS Inspirational card....

Hello my lovelies... time to share another make for my inspirational card over at My Mum's Craft Shop... this week its "A card for a child"...
So, I grabbed this cute "Peggy" image from Wee stamps... and got colouring..... 


Hair:GB2,8,10,EB5
Skin:TN2,3,FS4,5,6,8,
Clothing:BT5,4,3,DR5,CR7,PP5,4,2
Background:CG4,3,2,Dg2,3,4,Lg3,4,.GG1,2,3, blender



The papers are the delish "Summer lovin'" papers from Carta Bella. the filigree corners are Die-namics "Four corners" , the flowers are my Memory Box "Fabulous Phlox" die... I distressed with my tool and added a touch of gesso too. 
So, all I need to do is enter this in... 
1.Lacy Sunshine - Flowers
2.Stampin' Sensations- Summer blooms
3.That Craft Place- Anything goes
4.Crafting at the weekend- Anything goes
5.Little Claire - Summertime
6.Paper Creator- For a child

Thanks for popping by.. I have a cheery TI card to share next.. see ya there!! xxx


7 comments:

  1. Lovely, cheerful and colorful girlie card, perfect for summer! Wee stamps are one of the cutest, aren't they? Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.beautiful colours and I love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! And that gorgeous image is so beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super sweet card. Thank you so much for joining us on the Paper Creator challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful acrd and thanks for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine...DT Kerri!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great image and a great make - thanks for joining That Craft Place and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete