Pages

Followers

Thursday, 7 August 2014

A little something different with Tiddly inks

Hey you guys!!!! 
Hello my lovelies... Tis another fine day here by the East coast, I have work shortly but I wanted to share a quick post with this Tiddly Ink creation... I have tried to use the white pen outline technique everyone seems to be doing, I am not 100% sure I have nailed it, what d'ya think ??? 


The papers are Fancy Pants ,and the image is one of the new release fairies from Tiddly Inks called "Birthday Fairy" . I rpinted her on Kraft, then coloured her with my Spectrums... 
Skin:
Clothes:
Wings:
Then I outlined her with my new Posco pen. 



 The papers are distressed and then I added some Gesso , lace and twine... the flowers is a Marianne , I think... I just finished it with a button...
I would like to enter this in the following... 
1.Addicted to stamps and more - Colouring
2.Crafters Cafe - lots of layers
3.Stampavie & more - Presents 
4.Fantastic Tuesday - Anything goes  
Thanks for looking today... 
I hope you will pop by again soon 
Hugs xx





8 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lis.i love the grungy design and your image and colouring are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, your colouring amazes me. I like the white outline. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outline and the rustic design of the card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah bless super gorgeous card and thanks for linking up at Fan-Tastic Tuesday very good luck Judiht DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this hun. You have definitely nailed the technique, I think it works really well with the grungy look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the grunge look, especially the image. Thank your for joining us at The Crafting Cafe for our Lots of Layers challenge.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the distressed look and your coloring is fab! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauh very pretty thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

    ReplyDelete