Pages

Followers

Monday, 4 August 2014

Creative Blog Hop

I was asked by the lovely Fiona if I'd like to join in with the Creative Bloggers Hop.  It's a continuous hop every Monday with a host of inspirational bloggers taking part every week.  


So onto the questions.

1. What am I working on?
 I have a few Dt makes to finish up today.. also an anniversary card for my hubby for Wednesday

2.How does my work differ from others in my genre?

I am not sure really, I know I always like to include a coloured image , I LOVE my Spectrums

3. Why do I write/create what I do?

I love to create for a little "me" time, and to help unwind... and I have the added bonus of never having to buy a shop bought card! 


4. How does your writing/creative process work?

I always choose my theme, find an image to suit, and then paper to go with the style of that image. For example, a cute girly modern image would have pretty girly papers, maybe an older style image would go better with vintage papers and so on.... Then I would make my card base up, and colour my image using the colours from those papers.... 

Now onto the 3 Wonderful Bloggers I picked as nominees for next week.


                                                                           Erin

Erin is one of my blogging/facebook  friends. She is such a funny genuine person. She has a great take on life. ...AAAAnd she can drive a tractor with a trailer!! impressive!!!! 
I know her work keeps her busy, as well as being involved with lots of DT's, but when she gets time to blog them her cards are always fabulous!!

Clairbears

Claire is another blogging friend, we have been on the CC DT together.  Claire makes fabulous cards, and always has innovative ideas... a different style card fold, or she always finds a way to use products, that make me ask "Why didn't I think of that"?? 
Plus she is a lovely bubbly person!

Taylor

Taylor is the lovely lady who helps look after the Dts over at CC, we all keep her very busy!!!! I guess that could be why her blog is called "The Quiet Moments". she always manages to create such unique and stylish cards on her blog ( I wish I could think outside the box sometimes, like she does)  She is soooo kind and helpful .

So that's my contribution to the Creative Blog Hop and it's now down to these ladies next week! 

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Great to get to know you a little better. Totally agree, we nevery have to fork out for shop bought cards.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete