Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

My Favourite Things - My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration

Goood morning everybody!!
So happy you could join me today!
 I have an inspirational card for my Tuesday post over at My Mum's Craft Shop ... and the theme is MY Favourite Things 
Now, you may have guessed but My Favourite Things is really one of my favourite things . I (heart) them!!!! 
My make is pretty CAS, but a quick make, and with all MFT products , the finish is always superb!!! 



The lush glittery papers are from Forever Friends "New Arrival" , Then I die cut the bib from the Die-namics "Baby Bib" , adding a button for detail. Then I used the Die-namics "Bright lights Alphabet" to cut the baby wording. 



 the card blank itself is a 5x5 , and the dimensions of the bib are the perfect size.... 
This would look super in pink, blue or even white too!!
 Check out which of the Die-namics range the rest of the DT go with for their make this week over at MMCS... 
Okay, I would like to enter this in..
1.Crafting from the Heart - anything goes 
2.Scribble & Scrap - Anything goes 
3.Robyn's Fetish - Anything goes 
4.Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes 
 Thanks for popping by... I will be back reallll soon, with a Tiddly make (wink)
 hugs xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Lis. The wee button is the perfect finishing touch
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous baby card and lovely soft colours.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card...so cute. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at crafting at the weekend challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete