Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Get Sentimental

Heyyyyy guys!!
Did ya have a good weekend???  Long weekends are the best, aren't they??? 
Ok, so its Tuesday, yep, its true!!!
So, that means, my turn over at my Mum's Craft Shop today, and our theme this week is "Sentimental"
here's my make...

So, I chopped an A4 card blank in half, and covered it with yummy Bo bunny "Baby Bump" papers... I stamped out the Sunny Days "Be your best self" stamp and added a touch of colour with my Spectrums.



To finish I added die cut flowers from the Paper Smooches "Flowers Dies" ... pretty simple really!
Please check out the store for all those goodies Kitty has arriving every day, and remember to soak up a little inspiration from the fabulously talented Dt gals ....
I would like to enter this in..
1.Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
2.My Craft Creations - Anything goes
3.Through The Purple Haze- Anything goes

have a fun crafty day!
hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card with gorgeous backing papers. Like the layout too. Thank you to sharing at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me, oh my what a absolutely beautiful card..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card thank you for joining TTPH this week

    Jacqui DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining in the fun at TTPH. Hugs Jo DT x

    ReplyDelete