Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Some bunny loves ya!!!

Hellllooooo!
I am late, I'm late, I'm late!!!
I am sooo late today, posting my inspirational card for My Mum's Craft Shop... tut!
But here we go... lots of goodies used on this one...


the papers are My Minds Eye "Cupids Arrow", then I die cut the Die-namics "Hugs & Kisses" die on some white cardstock, and matted it onto some pink Bazzill. The Photo frame is another Die-namics die "Insertaframe Photo die" .Those cayute bunnies are from Mama Elephant callled "Honey  Bunny", and the greeting is Papers Smooches "Blissful Banners" . I finished with a red sparkly heart from the embellishment pack, a total bargain for £1



A pretty quick make all in all.... so check out the MMCS blog for the rest of the week to see what goodies the Dt girlies went for in this Free Week...
I would like to enter this in....
1. 2 Cute ink - Animals 
2.Stamp & Create - Anything goes
3.Crazy Challenge - love & marriage
4.Come & Get it - All about dies
5.Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
6.Crafty Calendar - Anything goes 
 Thanks for popping by...
 Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Awww this is seriously cute Lis, I am really loving that die ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS but very pretty, I love that cute image. Thank you for joining us this week at 2CuteInk challenges. Kerry, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, great image & design!
    Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute clean and simple card. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calender challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete