Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop - inspiration

Hey guys ,, hellloooooo!
Thanks for dropping on by today.
I have my regular inspirational card to share to day for My Mum's Craft Shop, and she's a Wee cutie!!



The topper is from the Hobby House topper set called "Rosetta", there are a few different images on there, already coloured up for a super fast last minute card, like mine!!haha!
Those delish papers are from MyMind's Eye,  Record it, "Pretty Things", i really must get some more of those pads before they all sell out. 
I have distressed them a little more, and tucked a doily in there too!
The flowers are from a Marianne die that I have had for sooo long, and I finally got to use them today! yay!
 they took a little time, but using your paper scraps you will always have a perfect match. I added stickles to them, and dropped a few AB seed beads in the centre...


 So, that's my card today... I do hope you check out the MMCS page for more inspiration this week.

I just need to enter this in some challenges...
1.613 Avenue Create- Anything goes
2.Scribble & Scrap - Anything goes
3.The Squirrel & the Fox- Anything goes
4.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
 Thanks for poppng in...
Have afabulous day!
Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous Lis as always!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Lis, beautiful colors and such a sweet image!
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and cute image thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, Lis! Such a cute image, and you're right, the papers are gorgeous!!!

    Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The papers in this project are fabs! Love the richness of the colors and you did a great job of pulling them into your image. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete