Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Spectrum Noir Challenge - Nature/Floral

Hey guess... happy hump day!!
I am working this afternoon, boooo! so I will make this a quick post.
The new challenge is up over at Spectrum Noir on FB... and the theme is "Floral/Nature"....
Now, those who know me know I have a love for all things cute and quirky.. and I posses very few sensible stamps ..haha.... but I had this fabulous image from Sheena Douglass ... I used some vintage papers.... a lot of distress inks... and a touch of glitter.... 
this is a rather grungy messy make from me, which is unusual I know, because I am a clean crafter..hehe


So, I used the vintage papers fro Michele Roos... you can see them all in her Etsy shop.... and the butterfly comes from A Little Bit Sketchy "Butterfly Effect" as does the sentiment.


 I spritzed it all with walnut ink, and finished with a touch of gold glitter....
please go find out the details for the challenge here.... there is a prize of £30/$30 to be won!!! 
I just need to enter this in... 
1.Through the craft room door- Anything goes
2.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes

Thanks for popping by... I have something cute and Tiddly to share tomorrow... hope you can join me??!
Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.i love your butterfly and stunning colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete