Pages

Followers

Saturday, 30 August 2014

Sugar and Spice - and all things nice!!

Hey guys ! Happy weekend!!! 
Today see's the the launch of a fabby new range of gorgeous images called "Sugar& Spice" .... you can find them here... 
I was asked gently by the lovely Erin ( half nelson with full arm lock I believe), if I would like to do my best colouring in on a few of their images.. I , of course , agreed!! 



This little cutie is called"Love from Sugar" , and I coloured her with my Spectrums
Hair:GB1,2,8,10,EB3,5,7IG8
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,9TN2,3,4,
Clothing:BT6,5,4,3,2,1,BRG5-1
Background:GGR2,1,blender
The papers are My Minds' Eye "Life of the party", and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches. The little arrow is from my Die-namics "lead the way" die set
So, please go check out the yummy images, and the makes from the girls that created all these mind blowing makes.... like Erin, Debs,Trudie, Shell , Amanda , and lots more here..
I would like to enter this in the following challenges
1.613 Avenue Create- Anything goes
2.Creative corner - anything goes
3.Sweet pea stamps- lots of layers
4.4 krafty chicks- something old, something new (paper,image)
5.Cute card Thursday- Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by, I will have another S&S creation to share in my next post...
 hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. so stunning lis.fabulous colouring as always and the image is really quirky :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is so cute. I love this image. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at creative Corner this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Image and the coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous and your coloring is beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card- amazing colouring. Thanks for joining in with the Sweet pea Stampers challenge. Sue x

    ReplyDelete