Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Tiddly Inks Dt call

Hey all!!! here I am again.... 
I had to post this one today , as its the last day for the Tiddly Inks DT call. I hope you got yours in ???
I have decided to throw my hat in the ring, after all who can resist, those super cute images ??
I made this to apply for the DT position...



I couldn't resist colouring this one up being a cat lover... there could be another reason, but all will be revealed soon.. (wink) 
This is the lovely "Purrfect Birthday Wryn", coloured up with my Spectrums
Hair: GB2,8,10,EB3,5,pencils109,96
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,9,TN2,3,4,pencils 09,05,35,42
Dress:TN7,6,GB3,GB2
Rest:GB2,8,10,EB3,5,TN1,CG3,4,IG5,TB5,4,3,1,BG4,1,blender



The papers are Bees' Knees from Nitwits.... I covered my shaped card base to start, then added layers.  I die cut the flourish from Wild Rose in kraft, and then used my Die-namics floral trio to add more flowers, finishing off with gems & pearls and stickles . The sentiment is from the digital stamp set, a purrrfect finish, doncha think??? 
So, I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one, but good look to all the entrants... there sure are some talented folks out there!!
I would just like to enter this in... 
1.Tiddly inks - Dt call 
2.Card mania - Birthday Party
3.Great Impressions - Birthday bash
4.Corrosive challenge - Birthdays  
5.Crafty Boots - Flowers  
6.Natalie & Amy's - Die cuts & flowers 
 Thanks for popping by... 
 hugs xxxx


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lis...hmmm do you have a new member of the family coming soon ?

    I have a card sat here but i am too scared too apply lol everyones entries are so amazing ! Good luck hunni, they would be mad not to pick you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at Card Mania. Neva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SO cute! I love the Tiddly Inks images, they are some of my favorites. Good luck with the DT call! Thanks for playing at Card Mania. ~Lizzy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous of course Lis... good luck for the DT call... I've thrown my hat in too!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what fun it would be to be on the Tiddly Inks team! I use their images a lot. Good luck to you! Your card is simply darling! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions for our Birthday Bash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image, colors and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. just purrrfect honey....keeping everything crossed for you...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I just love that little girl with her kitten hat and balloon! What a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania! :)

    Pamellia GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is ABSOLUTELY DARLING! I LOVE the fabulous coloring and the great image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous design. Love the pop of blue from the balloon. Your colouring is amazing. Good luck with the DT call and thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, the cute image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo cute!! I love your image and beautiful coloring! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, I love your colouring.

    Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete