Pages

Followers

Friday, 15 August 2014

Tiddly Inks - Let's hear it for the boys!

helllloo  my lovely peeps!
Well, thank goodness its Friday !!
Well, since I have been getting into the Tiddly Inks spirit by entering the DT call, I noticed they had a "Let's hear for the boys" challenge.... and excuse to colour up one of my fav TI boy images. :-)



This is "Genius" , and I have coloured him with my Spectrums...
Face:TN2,3,FS4,5,6,8,9
Hair:IG3,5,8,
Clothes:TN6,GB3,CT2,BGR5,3,2,BT5,3, blender
B/ground:BG2,1,TN1,blender


The papers are Basic Grey "Hey Boy" ,and I have used my Die-namics "Lead the way " dies for the arrows ..
Simples really.
So, I would like to enter this in...
1.Tiddly Inks - lets hear it for the boys 
2.Mod Squad - Masculine birthday
3.Paper Pretties - boys cards 
4.Whimsy inspirations - Back to school
5.Naughty or Nice- Anything goes ( is he nice or naughty?)

 thanks for popping by... and have a super crafty weekend.

6 comments:

  1. He is fab hun. Brilliant colouring as always. If I don't speak to you have a lovely weekend with Yobi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic papers and design! The arrows are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun!
    Just so you know you might want to pop over to the Creative Inspirations challenge blog ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Lis, love the design - and you have colored the image so beautiful!
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Wonderful colours and I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love the background you have created with the beautifully color combo, too cute! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks and entering into our "For the Boys" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete