Pages

Followers

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Clean & Simple

Hello my lovelies...... Time once again for another fab challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil  where the theme is "Clean & Simple"..
Well, I had this image in mind for ages, and it fits perfectly..... having recently ran a 5K myself....  
so, here is "5K"



I coloured her up with my Spectrums..
Skin;FS4,5,6,8,TN2,34
Hair:GB2,8,10
Clothes:IG(,7,5,PP5,4,2,
b/ground:GG3,2,1,blender 


The card size is a C6, and the MFT  die cut fits perfectly, and would work with loads of images.... and makes a quick and easy card... 
So, check out the delicious makes from the rest of the Mo's team... and get your best colouring head on..... 
I will see you over there...
I would like to enter this in...
1.Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes/ pink for Breast Cancer
2.Crafty Boots - Anything goes
3.Incy Wincy- Anything goes
4.Love to scrap - Anything goes
5.Cards Galore- Make a card!
6.Paradise of stamps -Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by... I have a furry cute card to share tomorrow...I hope you will drop on by?

hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured and I love the wording on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Lis!! I still can't believe you ran a 5K! Amaaaaaazing, girl!! I am so impressed! Gorgeous coloring...and perfectly CAS!! Love it! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and what a beautiful colouring!

    Thank you for join us on Paradise of Stamp Challenge #2

    xoxo
    Silvia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Incy Wincy Challenge. Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card! Wonderful coloring and I love how you put the sentiment!
    Thanks for playing at Craft Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card".
    Good luck.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coloring is awesome!!! love the shades and highlights!! great image, heehee the legs are skinny, funny
    Thank you so much for sharing at Love to Scrap! challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card & coloring on that cute image...very nice work!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Love to Scrap! & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, amazing colouring. Thank you for joining in with all the fun at Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, you are the winner of our challenge on Paradise of stamps, congratulations.
    You are our guest designer for the challenge on 1 November. Contact me for the theme.

    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete