Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

My Mum's Craft shop inspiration- Baby's first birthday

Hey guys.... Oh Oh , I am late......
Yep, my Tuesday inspirational card is going up live now... eeeeep!
I have had a kinda hectic weekend... more of that with my next post...... 
But, first things first... my MMCS inspiration card...
 I quick make again my lovelies.... so I grabbed a topper from my Hobby house set "its a boy" and this is the end result... 


The papers are Echo Park "Bundle of Joy : Boy", and the sentiment is from the Paper Smooches "Blissful Banners


 Bingo!!! thats a real quick card!!! 
I do hope you can check out the rest of the week over at MMCS for more inspiation from those super talented DT gals...
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Sentiments - Spots &/or stripes 
2.Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
3.Crafty Bloggers - Anything goes
4.Card & Scrap - Anything goes
5.Cards galore encore - make a card
6.Ladybug crafts - Anything goes 
 Thanks for popping in for my latest post... be right back...
 Hugs 


6 comments:

  1. He's a little sweetie.
    Fab card, amazing colouring and wonderful layout
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, love your paper choices they are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even quick cards take a while to make dont they! Love this card, really pretty - Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.i love your papers and gorgeous sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card for a baby's 1st birthday. :D Love the image, coloring and dp's you used. So cute!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Hugs,
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Make a card challenge #9
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete