Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration - A Beary happy birthday

Hello my lovelies.... it doesn't seem to be a minute since my last post for MMCS last week, it gets scary doesn't it ???
 Anyway time to share my latest make for MMCS , and I have used this cute bear and some fun papers...



The papers are "Its a celebration" from Carta Bella, the cute furry fella is "Fluffy Bear balloon" , coloured with my Spectrums
Fur:GB21,2,8,10,PP4,EB1&2
Balloon:DR6,3,CR7
The background was done with a stencil and my Baja breeze ink pad....


I dotted on a couple of bright buttons from the fab embellies you can get for just £1.... the sentiment is LOTV, I think.... 
So, I just need to enter this in.... 
1.Crafty Boots - Anything goes 
2.Oh la la - Birthday boy
3.Without words- Its a celebration (Hope its CAS enough, ladies)
4.Addicted to Stamps - man or boy
5.Jellypark -, pets or animals
6.The Squirrel & the Fox- For a male
 Thanks for popping by this morning... I have something exciting to share this afternoon..
 Hugs x

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card, fab image and great papers. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.adorable bear and i love your fab papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore how you coloured this super cute bear. I saw it on facebook and loved it then. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Ooh La La Creations. The image is so sweet, love your cloud background. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Lis, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Cute Card!! Lovely Colors.. the cloudy background is Beautiful!! and Great Coloring of the little Bear!! Great Card!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. me again lis.
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Without Words Challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete