Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - Halloween

Hello my lovelies... tis Tuesday again.... I am preparing for a wee break away with my hubby to Scotland. It should be beautiful this time of year... but before I go something else I will be looking forward to Halloween!!!
So, my make for this weeks inspirational card over at My Mum's Craft Shop is just that..... 


have used some fabulous digi Halloween papers, and one of those cute Wee stamps toppers from Hobby house..... then I dug into my embellies to see what I could find! 
So, there it is,. Please check out the inspiration all this week from my teamies... and check out the fab Sale at the shop...
 I would like to enter this in


1.2 Cute Ink - Halloween
2.Pile it on - Halloween 
3.Aud Sentiments - Halloween sentiment
4.Corrosive Challenge - Halloween colours 
5.Paper pretties - Halloween /fall
6.Open minded - Fall /Autumn 
 thanks for popping by, I best get on with my packing..
Hugs xx


6 comments:

  1. Fab! I love this image (I coloured it up yesterday :) Just fab papers and design. I love Halloween! Have a super time in Scotland. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I LOVE that image too!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness girl! This is just adorable. Such a fun image - love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "Halloween" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh!! Absolutely adorable!! That is one of my favorite images.. I love it!! And your coloring is just magnificent!!! Love these papers!!! Just a gorgeous creation!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhh that's soooo cute!!! What an adorable little image. Love the papers as well that you have used.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really adorable! I love that image, it's super cute! And the papers are perfect for this. :) Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete