Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration

Hello my crafty peeps... Its Tuesday, so that means my turn  over at My Mum's Craft Shop today with my inspirational make.... 
I have made a card with a quick time saving topper, some gorge autumn shades papers,and some embellies ,



This is the Rowan Fairy, from the Rosetta topper set... The hobby house toppers have some gorgeous images from Wee stamps, Mo Manning, Elisabeth Bell, to name a few... check them all out...
The papers are from Fancy Pants called "Hopscotch", the have been distressed with Walnut stain DI 


I added a snippet of seam binding, in a bow, some mulberry roses, and a big gem..to finish. The sentiment is from the MFT Banner greetings, stamped onto Kraft cardstock.
so, pop over and check out the awesome talents of the MMCS dt... you will be glad you did...
I would like to enter this in...
1.2 Cute Ink - Anything goes
2.Crafty Bloggers - Anything goes
3.Dream Valley - Flowers
4.Lunagirl moonbeams - Fairyland
5.TTPH- Anything goes
6.House of Cards - Colour inspiration 
 Thanks for popping by...
hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, this is one of my favourite Sylvia Zet images!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a WoW card..lovely in every way

    Fiona
    DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your sweet fairy in my LunagirlMoonbeams.com Fairyland challenge! She is very sweet, and the colors are nice for Fall. ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely DARLING! LOVE the sweet image--you've colored that sweetie up so perfectly! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring and fab sentiment. I love that patterned paper too... it really makes the image pop.
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.beautiful sweet image and I love your distressing and layers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so very lovely, your colouring is stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again next week
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is so sweet! I love that image and your gorgeous papers! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute image and your coloring was great. Thanks for joining us this month at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. The image is adorable and your coloring is fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at HOC!
    Ang
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutley gorgeous and what a great coloring!!
    Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete