Pages

Followers

Friday, 26 September 2014

Teddy Bo DT call, and an anniversary card...


 Hello my lovelies... as I promised I have a super cute Furry card to share today...
I saw the DT call over on Tedy Bo's FB page... and I had to colour some up.... 
I applied for the very firstDT when Teddy Bo arrived, sadly I didn't make the grade, but it never stoped me colouring up these beauties again & again .
 So this is one..... I made this for a friend for her hubs... they have been married 10 years.... and this was the perfect pair... 



 I used Basic Grey's "Little Black Dress" digi papers, and this cute couple "Honey Bea " and "Bee loving Bo " ... 
I coloured them up with my Spectrums.... 
Fur:GB1,2,8,10,EB,1,2,3,5,7,
Bee outfit:IG9,8,7,5,3,1,TN7,6,Gb5,3,2,
B/ground:BG4,2,1,GG3,2,1,blender 


I coloured Bea up and then cut her out to 3d her in front of Teddy Bo, they make a cute couple doncha think.. ??
So, all I need to do is enter this in...
1.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes 
2.Inky Chicks - Anything goes
3.Papertake Weekly - oh how cute !
4.A little bit crafty - distress it 
5.Live Love crafts - things with wings 
6.Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Thanks for joining me , have a great weekend, whatever you are doing 
Hugs xx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lis,
    Cute card; these images are adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.i love your design and colouring and the bears are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Lis, I had the wrong name on my other comment so I deleted it. This is so fabulous... the fur, it looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet bees! Love your card and great coloring! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete